Anxiety can be a harrowing thing to deal with, and it becomes even more difficult when other health issues compromise your ability to deal with it.
I am going to share here a guide that I prepared for a family member, who could not consume food or drink, and was on drugs. Those are extreme limiting factors, and yet, she has shown excellent progress, as she is more relaxed and is sleeping better.
This is what I recommended:
1. Hemp/CBD Oil. Perhaps the best thing one can do for consistent everyday support is this excellent quality Hemp/CBD Oil. Calm Advanced+ Hemp Oil 1500mg (Mint)
I do not talk about CBD or Hemp oil much, because it is very expensive to use dosages that are actually effective. I have evaluated many different products and have too often come away dissappointed. I consider this type of product for use only in extreme situations, and I am not a fan of casual use because the cost benefits are simply not worth it – unless you need help managing severe anxiety or pain.
Please note that this Hemp/CBD oil product is full spectrum, and has NO drugs; meaning there is no THC at all. It is probably the best CBD oil that I know of. If you want to learn more, you can see my video, and how I evaluate and discuss such products.
2. Bach Flower Remedy. For acute situations (not every day), I would suggest the Bach Rescue Remedy. I have seen this Bach Flower Remedy work amazingly well for women suffering from extreme PMS anxiety, and it can be used quite often; although it is not recommended as a daily solution. This cost about $25 and it only requires 4 drops directly on the tongue. Bach Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy
You can find Bach Flower Remedies in many health food stores and online shops.
3. Lavender Essential Oil. Another daily thing that she can use is lavender essential oil. This can be used two ways – as aroma therapy, and applied topically. I would use it as aroma therapy in this case, as that is the easiest and safest way in my opinion; although we should take care to not use it excessively, so please follow instructions and guidance. Lavender Essential Oil
In addition, she might find benefit from the soothing colors of a diffuser like this one, which also has a timer, which I think is important for protecting against overuse: Aroma Oil Diffuser.
Please note that I have no specific brand or product recommendations for the essential oils or diffusers, so these are just examples. I do however recommend using good natural brands.
4. Sound therapy can also be amazing, but this is very dependent on the situation. I can give you information on using binaural beats and even ASMR if the situation allows for such things. Of course, just using relaxing music, nature sounds, etc. can be very helpful. I would suggest combining that with some beautiful nature videos, such as this channel. This is a rather large topic, so only suggest it here to point you in the right direction of research.
5. Light therapy can also be very helpful, but again, it depends on the situation. I would suggest this NIR/FIR unit, but they are expensive, and often sold out right. There are other good products on the market, many of which I like.
Make sure she has bright light during the day (sunshine would be best), and yellow or red light at night (or candle light, but only beeswax candles!). Perhaps a SAD light (Seasonal Affective Disorder) would even help, but it might not be appropriate in this case (and I do not really like those because of likely abuse in the evenings. Be careful to avoid blue light in the evening).
6. Pure Body Extra Strength (PBX) Zeolite. Finally, I would address the likely root cause of the issue, which is at least partially a physical toxin (heavy metals, mold, glyphosate, etc.), and these can be removed over time with this sublingual nano zeolite spray. This PBX spray is the only such product that I trust and recommend. It can be aided by the PB Zeolite product (Combo PBX/PB), if your situation allows for that.
Certainly there are other toxic factors (emotional, financial, social) that this zeolite cannot address, but I consider it important none the less. We see dramatic improvements in people with depression, brain fog, autism, and even dementia. The zeolite products can be used with people on medication, but should be administered at least two hours away from pharmaceutical drugs.
Of course there is always more that we can do, and if you have more control of lifestyle and diet, that makes many more options available. Feel free to contact me for more information.