Example Morning Routine (PDF Download)
1. On most days, wake up and rinse your mouth with a tablespoon of VCO(Virgin Coconut Oil) for twenty minutes. Note: tongue scraping is a good first step to do before oil pulling. (I usually prepare my kefir and kefir shake during this time, which takes me approximately twenty minutes. I also start preparing my lemon/salt water near the end).
2. After spitting the VCO into the garbage, rinse your mouth a minute or two with Bentonite clay and water. I sometimes do this twice, and/or I do additional rinsing or brushing with a wet brush (no toothpaste).
3. Dink a cup of warm water with fresh lemon and Himalayan pink salt. Swish the lemon water around your mouth a bit, as it is excellent for dental health. This should always be the first thing you consume. This is a powerful detox for your liver, and wakes up your entire digestive system. I add a splash of apple cider vinegar and cinnamon to this too.
4. Do at least a few minutes of exercise. Anything to get the blood moving and wake the body up. You also want to give the lemon water some time before continuing with breakfast.
5. Drink a cup of hot bone tea (bone broth). Add pink salt, turmeric, black pepper, thyme, rosemary, garlic, for flavor and health. If you are using Green Pasture’s FCLO (Fermented Cod Liver Oil) and High Vitamin Butter Oil (BO) products, take them/it with the bone tea.
6. Drink a cup of kefir, or a kefir shake (banana, honey, or whatever ingredients you would like). Add some Magnesium powder to the kefir. Magnesium citrate works well for most people. If you don’t like the taste of the powder, take a magnesium capsule instead.
7. Eat a couple of Brazil nuts. This is the best natural source for selenium, and adds additional nutrition and healthy fat to your diet. Selenium protects us from mercury, radiation, and other toxins.
8. If you are still hungry, eat farm fresh eggs, real sourdough or Ezekiel bread, soaked oatmeal, or other healthy natural foods. If you like bacon, find a naturally cured bacon without all the chemicals. Cook with lots of healthy fat or oil. We need healthy fats to absorb all the nutrients.
9. If you use supplements, take them with your bone broth, your kefir, or with a glass of luke warm water. (I drink boron water at this point). Boron is an essential mineral for nutrition, and protects against radiation.
10. If you want a cup of hot coffee or tea, consume it anytime after the bone tea. Coffee can also be a great vehicle for consuming virgin coconut oil and butter, ala Bulletproof coffee.
What to buy: (Click Here for all iHerb items)
- California Gold Nutrition, Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract, 120 Veggie Caps
- Magnesium powder
- Magnesium capsule
- Magnesium oil
- Sunfood, Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt, 1 lb (454 g)
- Bentonite clay
- Sunfood, Raw Organic Brazil Nuts, 8 oz (227 g)
- Mushroom Complex: Host Defense – MyCommunity Capsules
Evening actions to complement your morning routine:
- Probiotic foods and supplements (food are always better than supplements)
- Milk Thistle
- Magnesium supplements
- Class of water with half a tsp of Bentonite Clay
Start slowly, and observe the effects on your body.