There are a great many therapies and treatments that have existed through the ages, and some of them are organized into complete protocols that are used for a short period of time.
What is best for one person may not be best for another, and so our education is never ending, as we choose the solutions that are most suitable for each situation. Body chemistry, behavior, logistics, and many other factors influence decisions.
It is not merely about ‘curing’ a disease or affliction, as many issues, such as cancer, are a symptom of other problems, and we intend to root out and address all underlying causes, and thus become much healthier in the long run.
Summary of Strategy
- Remove all the toxins from your environment and food
- Remove all the toxins from your body
- Remove stress (emotional, dietary, physical, EMF, etc.)
- Strengthen your body’s immune system
- Unburden your body’s immune system
- Optimize nutrition
- Keep the body rich with oxygen
- Keep the pH at a healthy alkaline level
- Replenish enzymes
- Use the power of positive thoughts
- Keep enjoying life
- Enlist the power of others
- Listen to your body
Some Protocols & Healing Activities
Ultimately, my course will provide you the context and understanding for choosing and implementing a proper protocol. The Vitagenics Protocol is an unbeatable foundation for anything else that you may need to or want to add; although it alone is often enough. The key is getting the depth of understanding and motivation to follow through, and this is why the course is so critical:
Heal. Shield. Live. This is the course.
The links below will actually give you the important content to get you going, as I still have lots of free content on YouTube. However, YouTube is beginning to censor more of my content, so I’m not sure how long the free stuff will be there. Watch these while you can:
1. The Context of Miracles. This sets context for everything we discuss, and I think it is important, as it will also help you keep in context.
2. Holistic Healing Quick Intro. This two minute video is to give you a holistic context, and it is also a quick intro to my main course and perspective.
3. The Vitagenics Protocol. The foundations of my holistic approach to wellness. That will give you a quick explanation of all the things I think you should be doing.
Finally, another important context that I would like to remind you of:
Within my courses and guidance, you will find many different tools, both modern and new, and the things you choose to implement will depend on who you are and what your situation is. Just a few examples of other important things that I work with:
- The Beck Protocol
- Weston Price Dietary Guidance
- The Gerson Therapy
- Lemon Water. (Ayurveda)
- Oil Pulling. (Ayurveda)
- Coffee Enemas
- Epsom Salt & Baking Soda Hot Baths
- Hot Stone Thermal Therapy (Ganban Yoku)
- Infrared Sauna
- Hot Springs/Onsen
- Beet Kvass
- Fermented Cold Liver Oil & High Vitamin Butter Oil (via Infused Coconut Oil or the other fine products from Dave Wetzel at Green Pasture)
The list of tools is endless, but it really is quite simple if you just follow my course and my protocol. Whatever ails you; whatever you fear; it can be overcome.